12:20:00 PM


The cherry-tree Hummingbird
 Tatiana Moneta / Tokyo, Japan june 2016
 Artistic technique: Gouche, collage and acrylic on canvas

                        
                                 

Hanami and FujiYama the cherry-tree Hummingbird
Tatiana Moneta / Tokyo, Japan / june 2016
Artistic technique: Gouche, collage and acrylic on canvas
Size: 72 x 93 cm


Hanami and the cherry-tree Hummingbird
Tatiana Moneta / Tokyo, Japan /june 2016 
Artistic technique: Gouche, collage and acrylic on canvas
Size: 72 x 93 cm
HANAMI COLLECTION
In this second time that I've traveled to Japan, now settling in Tokyo, I was deeply amazed by the beauty of its cherry trees. I went to a river and walked through Nakameguro Meguro while surrounded by the majestic cherry trees.
The wind swayed their branches, dropping the petals to into the river, and the soft scent of thecherry blossoms filled the air. The image of the cherry blossom trees was etched in my mind and in my heart, keeping alive the memory of that beautiful day. For me, Hanami is poetry; all this beauty inspired me to create a collection of paintings. I imagined a beautiful hummingbird celebrating Hanami and designed the Cherry Hummingbird as fantastic and beautiful as the cherry trees are. In my home country, Uruguay, the Uruguayan "colibri" is considered a divine being with magical attributes.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios